The largest mixed-use residential project ever undertaken in Québec, the Maestria complex by Édyfic Construction will feature the tallest residential towers in Montreal in the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles.
ORAM was contracted to install the following plumbing networks and systems:
- Sanitary drainage system
- Rainwater drainage system
- Domestic water piping
- Natural gas piping
- Chilled water system
- Mixed water system
We’re helping Cogir Immobilier with the LEED certification process by:
- Suggesting valves that meet LEED flow requirements
- Using low-VOC adhesives and solvents
- Utilizing source reduction measures on the job site
- Optimizing transport to minimize material deliveries to the job site
We also leveraged our modelling and coordination expertise to plan out where the pipework for the networks and systems would go.
towers (58 and 61 storeys)