Mechanical building system experts
Over the years, we’ve become the undisputed leader in mechanical building systems. Our goal is to consistently deliver the best service. We don’t want to just meet your expectations, but exceed them—thanks to our ORAM Experience.
ORAM Expertise: more than the sum of its parts
The ORAM Experience means providing our world-class services in a single efficient and consistent package. We leverage our ORAM Expertise by blending and combining the areas where we excel to find synergies and by managing our business according to the four cornerstones of the ORAM Experience.
Our expertise as a whole, which benefits both our clients and our staff, is greater than the sum of its parts, and we work every single day to build on this expertise.
Our ORAM Expertise is the result of both the choices we’ve made and the milestones we’ve reached along the way. It’s the foundation that allows us to keep building better, perfect how we work, and innovate, so we maintain our position as an industry leader recognized as one of the best managed companies in Canada.
Your project: where our expertise really shines
Our ORAM Expertise shines through at every single stage of the project lifecycle, from project estimating and planning to quality control and commissioning. It’s what allows us to deliver the signature quality of our ORAM Experience.
We leverage our ORAM Expertise through our people, processes, and procedures before, during, and after your project:
- Our IT department develops and supports our tech tools and is committed to improving our computer processes so we can work more efficiently
- Our industry-best coordination team is led by our BIM- and PCI-certified project manager and includes designers who draw up project plans in close collaboration with our project coordinators
- We use AutoCAD and Revit software to design plans with 3D renderings to ensure our job site teams know exactly how to make your project run smoothly
- Our job site team includes qualified plumbers trained according to the standards of the Corporation des maîtres mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec (CMMTQ)
- Our in-house survey team helps us plan our work and reduce material waste
- Our practised warehouse team fulfils requests from different jobs sites quickly, including by delivering tools and equipment directly to each job
- Weekly progress monitoring includes job site scheduling, trades management, and status reports to ensure we’re hitting our milestones, maintaining high quality, completing our work on time, and managing capacity effectively
Your mechanical building systems experts
We are recognized experts in the commercial mechanical building systems industry thanks to our more than 50 years of experience. Our specialized team stays up to date on the latest industry advancements through regular continuing education and credentialing from the most respected authorities in our field for everything from state-of-the-art technology to environmental and safety standards.
Our customers know their systems and equipment are installed according to industry best practices and regulations thanks to our robust quality control systems.
Our areas of expertise
ORAM carries out major projects in the following sectors, a single project can combine two sectors:
- Waste line installation
- Rainwater drainage systems
- Domestic water line installation
- Natural gas networks
- Compressed air networks
- Steam networks
- Chilled water systems
- Mixed water systems
- Hot-water heating systems
Recognition: why we keep outdoing ourselves
The ORAM team is proud to have been recognized for the efforts we’ve made to not only level up our expertise, but also grow as a company. Each of these awards encourages us to stay the course and push ourselves even further.